Courage: A Beginner's Guide
What is Courage? How is it developed and maintained?
- This program explores the nature of courage and how to encourage ourselves and others in difficult times. This program will describe seven elements of courage and how to create and sustain them.
Among the topics to be discussed are:
- Three types of crises and the courageous strategies that each requires.
- Types of optimism and how to enhance them.
- How courageous people relate to pain.
- How courage affects health and illness.
- How courage is dis-couraged and en-couraged.